Saturday 5 November 2011

3rd November

I'm finding it hard to take photos during the meetings due to the amount of things I'm doing. Running around a bit like a headless chicken, I get to the end of the meeting and think-'oops! didn't take any photos!'
I might ask the other owls if they could help out with that.


Anyway, we had a 'bonfire theme' to the meeting tonight and miraculously the rain stopped so we could get outside.





The girls did a 'scratch art' project which they seemed to like and I saw some lovely pictures. Pesky pictures wont rotate tonight, sorry about that.
We then toasted marshmallows over tealights ( somewhat) and headed outside for a mini bonfire.
I took our bbq pan out to the woods behind the hut and stood there lighting the fire listening to the owls twoo-ing in the trees. I was joined by the Brownies and we lit sparklers and sang songs.
Debi Knight had made us a big plate of cakes which we devoured in a flash. Her cakes are SO good.


Next week we'll be finishing off our 'Crime Prevention Badge' and getting our Tweenies ready for their Promise Night in a few weeks.


Please, if your Brownie would like to attend the District Party in Alton on 10th Dec, you really need to get the form in next week or the week after.


Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment