Sunday 11 November 2012

11th November 2012

My its been a long time since I updated this and that's because I forgot how to sign in. Ha!Unbelievable what being Brown Owl can do to your brain..

Since The summer we have been busy.
15 girls went to PGL in Hindhead for an action packed weekend of adventure and here's the evidence!


We actually took loads of pictures but it will take some time to load up so that's a project we are working on.
We then decided to have a Jumble sale in the Village Hall and managed to raise £230 which considering the poor turnout, was fantastic.
We had some lovely donated items and the best part was it was all taken away for us afterwards except the books which I sold to the Petersfield Book Shop.

This term we are working towards our Toymaker badge and will attempt sewing!
We are asking for extra help because, we will need it.


On top of Butser Hill on Sept 27th for 'Out and About' badge



Louisa and Ella on the Challenge Course



Doing the Sensory Trail at PGL



Later on this month we will be doing our usual stall at the Christmas fair selling chocolate brownies and other goodies....and I promise, that I will do my best, to update this Blog, to keep you informed and to keep the Brown Owl Law.


No comments:

Post a Comment